*

*

sábado, 10 de mayo de 2014

Formal letter

128 Olivera Street
Figueres
17487
4th April 2014

Mr President, Rajoy
428 Carmençó street
Madrid
17427

Dear Mr President,

I am Marina Salinas and I am writing to you to express my opinion about the abortion law.
I think that we are going back in time, this law was abolished a long time ago, when society understood that women had rights as men. I believe that it is very sad that this law will be accepted one more time in the 21st century because in my view, women can decide about their bodies and nobody can take this right away.

We are talking about human rights, they can not be violated, so as a women I talk with experience because when I was 16 I get pregnant and I could abort. When I look back and think if I could not do this, my life would be distroyed, with 16 one does not know anything about life yet.

Yours sincerily;


Marina Salinas

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario