*

*

sábado, 10 de mayo de 2014

Sweet eighteen! ♥



Last week was my birthday, it was a fantastic weekend! There were four days holiday and I didn't stop any of those days, I was so excited and really tired because I had no time to sleep!!


The first holiday day my boyfriend Thomas made me a present to go to a big party in Tarragona it was a midnight party and it was fantastic we enjoyed it a lot, the next day we woke up early and we went to Porta Aventura it was so fun we were there for the whole day and at night we where K.O. it was the night of my birthday so we go out in Salou for dinner and drink something.

The next day I was totaly tired and I slept a few hours.

Then my friends at night made me a big surprise with a very cool party!! There were lots of my betters friends and it realy was perfect I am very thankful to all this people that made my 18th birthday so special including my family!

I will leave here some photos of this long and perfect weekend!

2 comentarios:

  1. ooh! Julia I remmember this night, it was really fun. I still remember your face when you saw us hidden in the house. I hope that you will spend as well as I. I hope to celebrate your birthday nex year.
    SEE you! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Júlia!

    I am glad that you had good time on your 18th birthday, in my view, that day is very special and you have to enjoy a lot with your people. Besides, I am also proud to participe in your surprise party!!

    Kisses,
    Alba

    ResponderEliminar